Optical Brightener Agent PC liquid is widely used for Cotton, nylon, rayon, T/C, T/R, linen, wool and silk. This product optical brightener PC can be dissolved in warm water, and work with most chemical auxiliaries for dyeing & finishing. optical brightener PC is suitable for One bath dyeing.
Optical Brightener Agent PC liquid
other name: optical brightener 134, fluorescent brightener PC, fluorescent whitener PC
Optical Brightener Agent PC liquid is widely used for Cotton, nylon, rayon, T/C, T/R, linen, wool and silk. This product optical brightener PC can be dissolved in warm water, and work with most chemical auxiliaries for dyeing & finishing. optical brightener PC is suitable for One bath dyeing. The following in accordance with its basic properties and dyeing method is introduced as following.
ii. Technical index
Natural white with red
Fastness to light
Dry cleaning fastness
The above data in accordance with the ISO standard for testing
60℃ - 120℃
Temperature range: (high temperature dyeing)
105℃ - 130℃
15 - 30 minutes
20 - 30 minutes
Temperature range :（normal temp. dyeing）
90℃ - 98℃
0.2 - 0.5%
45 - 60 minutes
0.5 – 2%
1. Do not use cationic auxiliaries. Because that may cause conflict with cationic optical brightener agent. Sediment will be.
2. There are metal ions，such as: Cu、Fe、Mn、Zn in the water. Those will impact the whitening effort of OBA. For this reason，user can use metal ion chelating agent to remove them in advance.
3. Do not exposed PC to the sun.
4. PC has good fastness to H2O2,so H2O2 bleaching and fluorescent whitening treatment can be done in one bath dyeing.
5. PC is a kind of fluorescent dyes with excellent whitening effect，Only use appropriate amount is enough to show whitening effect. Extinction phenomenon will be if over dosage.
6. Its dyeing speed is very fast, dye uniformity and compatibility good, so room temperature bath without additives can be dyeing.
7. If PC be used in the dye bath which containing chlorite that will impact the whitening effort, so user need to remove chlorine fully before use PC.
25kgs per drum or indicate